Board of Commissioners
|President||Mr. Brent Wheeler||2011|
|Vice President||Mrs. Susan Walters||1995|
|Secretary||Mr. Kevin Stephenson||1995|
|Commissioner||Mr. Stephen Clark||2017|
|Commissioner||Mr. Jackie Fouts||2017|
All meetings, unless otherwise noted, are held at:
Donaldson Community Center, Wallace Park
250 South Avenue D
Canton, IL 61520
2018 Meeting Dates
March 19, 2018 @ 5:00pm
April 16, 2018 @ 5:00pm
May 21, 2018 @ 5:00pm
June 18, 2018 @ 5:00pm
July 16, 2018 @ 5:00pm
August 20, 2018 @ 5:00pm
September 17, 2018 @ 5:00pm
October 15, 2018 @ 5:00pm
November 19, 2018 @ 5:00pm
December 17, 2018 @ 5:00pm
2019 Meeting Dates
January 28, 2019 @ 5:00pm
February 25, 2019 @ 5:00pm
March 18, 2019 @ 5:00pm
April 15, 2019 @ 5:00pm
May 20, 2019 @ 5:00pm
June 17, 2019 @ 5:00pm
July 15, 2019 @ 5:00pm
August 19, 2019 @ 5:00pm
September 16, 2019 @ 5:00pm
October 21, 2019 @ 5:00pm
November 18, 2019 @ 5:00pm
December 16, 2019 @ 5:00pm
CITIZENS GUIDE TO ADDRESSING THE PARK BOARD DURING COMMENTS TO THE PUBLIC:
Anyone wishing to speak under the agenda item entitle, “Comments from the Public” shall adhere to the following guidelines:
- A person shall be permitted to speak upon being recognized by the President. Please stand (if possible), announce your name and address before commencing. All comments are limited to three (3) minutes, and each person shall only be permitted to speak once.
- All speakers shall address their comments to the President. The President may or may not request that a member of the Board or staff respond to the comment.
- The President shall preserve order and decorum. The President shall decide all question of order.
- When addressing the Board, persons permitted to speak shall confine their remarks to the matter at hand and avoid personal remarks, the impugning of motives and merely contentious statements. If any person makes such remarks or otherwise engages in conduct injurious to the harmony of the Park Board and the meeting, the President may immediately terminate the person’s opportunity to speak. This decision is at the discretion of the President or upon the affirmative vote of two-thirds (2/3) of the Board Commissioners present. Any person, except a member of the Board, who engages in disorderly conduct during a meeting may be ejected from the meeting upon motion passed by a majority of the present, or in the event of an emergency, at the direction of the President.
- Please do not repeat comments that have already been made by others.