2018 Daily Rates
|Resident Youth (4-17)||$4.50|
|Resident Senior (65 & up)||$4.50|
|Twilight Swim (After 5pm)|
|Non Swimming Guardians||$2.00|
2018 Season Passes
|Resident Youth (4-17)||$90.00|
|Resident Family (4)||$195.00|
|Resident Additional Family||$60.00 per addition|
|Non-Resident Family (4)||$293.00|
|Non-Resident Additional Family||$90.00 per addition|
* Family Season pass users may consist of either 1 parent and 3 children or 2 parents and 2 children. A summer babysitter or nanny may be added to the family pass with approval from the Superintendent of Recreation.
* Patrons must be 12 years of age or older to enter pool alone.
* Ages 6-11 must be accompanied by another patron 12 or older.
* Ages 5 and under not permitted without adult supervision (18 or older)
* 3 and under free with paid adult admission
*The definition of a resident is someone residing within the boundaries of Canton Township. Youth who reside with a resident during the summer months are considered residents also.
The Big Creek Park Pool concession stand operates during regular pool hours. A partial list of available items is below. All prices include tax.
- Hot Dog: $1.75
- Nachos w/cheese: $2.25
- Pizza Slice: $2.50
- Jumbo pretzel w/ cheese: $2.75
- Popcorn: $0.25
- Root Beer Float: $2.50
- Various Candy: $1.25
- Slushie Drinks: Small $2.00, Large $2.50
- Soft Drinks: Small $1.50, Large $2.00
- Ice Cream: $1.50
- Beef Sticks: $1.25
- Dippin Dots: $4.00
**All items and prices are subject to change without notice.
Private Pool Rentals
The pool is available to rent the following times:
|Monday – Sunday||7:00 – 8:45pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||10:00 – 11:45am|
Price: $325.00 *Non-Profit groups will receive $50 off the price of the rental*
Contact the Superintendent of Recreation at 647-7665 for pricing and reservations.
Youth Birthday Parties
Host your child’s next birthday party at the Big Creek Park Pool! Party includes:
* 3 hour admission into the pool for swimming, cake, and ice cream
* Up to 20 attendees; Any additional patrons will be a $3 charge per person for entry only
An additional cake may be brought in with permission from the Superintendent of Recreation
Price: $130.00 (includes cake, ice cream, and soda)